Cotman is a beautiful 2 bed cottage, situated in the heart of Wroxham. This popular cottage sits on the River Bure and boasts direct river views. It is perfect for fishing which is available from the Peninsula garden right outside the cottage. Cotman benefits from its central location in Wroxham, but it is a peaceful spot, perfect for unwinding and relaxing with a cup of tea or glass of wine as the boats go by on the River Bure. Well behaved pets welcome (maximum 2) £20 per pet.
- Fully fitted kitchen including oven with separate grill
- TV/Freeview/Bluray DVD player in lounge
- TV in double bedroom
- DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming of music
- Electric heating throughout
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds
- Bathroom with full sized bath and electric shower over the bath
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bed linen & towels provided
Since buying the cottage on 2017 the owners have undertaken a great deal of improvement including putting in wooden floors throughout the downstairs, a new shower, modernising the bathroom, new oven, fridge and microwave, new dining table and chairs, new beds and mattresses, installing a tv in the bedroom, a full decoration throughout and much more.